Even if you never intend to teach a day in your life, here are the reasons you should do your yoga teacher training.
What is Yoga?
Yoga is an extraordinary method to take a shot at your adaptability and quality. Pretty much everybody can do it, as well - it's not only for individuals who can contact their toes or need to reflect. A few sorts of yoga are about unwinding. In others, you move more. Most sorts center around learning presents, called asanas. They additionally for the most part incorporate consideration regarding relaxing.
Each yoga pose has its own benefits for the mind and body, but there are also contraindications to each pose. Therefore, it’s important to know which poses are beneficial and which poses are detrimental to specific conditions so yoga remain a healing practice.
Benefits of practising Yoga:
- Maintains metabolism rate
- Improves blood circulation
- Perfects your body posture
- Helps you to focus
- Improves physical and mental wellness
- Relieves from stress
- Maintains the nervous system
- Increases body flexibility
- Improves your mood
- New Change - A good yoga training course will not only change your view on yoga, but also on life as well. You will be exposed new environment, new people and unique perspectives on life, which will help you emerge more open-minded.
- Heal your Body and Soul - The breath is the bridge between your mind and body. Practicing yoga can improve both your physical and mental health.
- Explore your Spirituality - As you spend more time, you will also begin to gain a deeper understanding of spirituality, and perhaps find out certain things you feel you would like to change.
- Up for Challenge - A yogic lifestyle is a far cry from our typical modern day lifestyle, so it will be a challenge to adapt to the new changes that will come your way.
- Yoga and Food - You will learn about one of the most important aspects about our everyday living- Food and Sattvic Diets. What foods to eat, how much to eat and when to eat. How they are useful for better and healthy living.
- Build a Relationship - You will learn to figure out how you can be a better human being, friend, parent and family member. Teacher training teaches you finer skills on how to be a good listener and find working solutions to everyday problems.